Still, upon arrival, Lugano was quiet. It was serenely empty, with just enough people about that it didn't feel like a Sunday on a Saturday, but it seemed the throngs of tourists who'd found every other pretty Swiss town on TripAdvisor had mostly missed this one. I'm actually not sure how I came across it either.
There was not a whole lot to do, but I liked it that way, because I got to sightsee and take so many pretty pictures, and had the best time ever by myself on a paddle boat on some of the bluest water I had ever seen. The coffee shops didn't have the exuberant prices of Zurich and the coffee was good. I enjoyed a croissant and a latte in outdoor seating, walked a lot of steps and covered every landmark accessible by foot, and finished off a late lunch at a poke bowl spot.
I made a vlog with my digital camera too. It's kind of shite, but I think it has an eclectic vibe if you pretend the horrid sound quality is intentional.
No comments:
Post a Comment